We set out to build Unigma based first and foremost on our own internal need. At ComputerSupport.com we have long held ourselves to high standard of technology and service delivery, and have been at the forefront of the “cloud revolution”. As cloud became a better, more cost effective and overall attractive option, we looked for ways to better manage our customers, who were mostly on AWS and Azure. We couldn’t find a great platform that would enable us to achieve all our goals, so we set out to build Unigma.
Overall, there is a clear trend. According to Gartner:
- 37% of SMBs are currently utilizing a cloud service
- By 2020, that number will be 78%
- 18% of companies under 100 employees are using a hybrid cloud
- US SMB cloud computing expenditures compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) is 40%
- Many of these companies’ cloud provider is their IT department
ComputerSupport.com has been a long time believer – we became one of Amazon Web Services earliest partners, and established ITAnyWhere Cloud hosted virtual desktops in 2009. As adoption of Cloud increased, we found a need for a tool that can help us, and others with:
- Easy management of multiple customers across multiple clouds
- Single pane of glass views
- Ability to correlate and troubleshoot across various resources and clouds
- A tool branded to us, one we can call our own
- An awesome reporting engine that we can share internally and with customer
Unigma’s mission is to enable IT organizations to extend their reach further into the cloud, and provide their customers’ a deeper, more holistic set of services. We are looking forward to helping our partners reach their goals, and continue to evolve and improve their Cloud services.